.308 anyone?

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
Got the jig plates for my 308.
Finally gonna shoot this sucker, I can't wait to put it up against my buddy's Ruger percision. We have a 200 yard, 460 yard and one mile range.

Not sure how my "budget" semi auto will stack up against his top of the line bolt action but hey, who cares right?

You know folks who have more money than brains? My buddy has already bought 2 rifles to try and best my 308 and I have never even fired it yet.
I truly hope I can keep this baby on target and in 1 MOA at 460 before he can rack the bolt...

Spending money don't equal better..

I've had plenty of .308/7.62 stuff. Had a LMT 308, that I never fired. Freakin' heavy. I've been running my 9mm and 5.56, select-fire stuff. And yes, for the most part....it's the ability of the person behind the trigger.

This is my long range boom stick. .300win-mag

.300a.jpg

You know folks who have more money than brains? My buddy has already bought 2 rifles to try and best my 308 and I have never even fired it yet.
I truly hope I can keep this baby on target and in 1 MOA at 460 before he can rack the bolt...

Spending money don't equal better..

I remember sitting at a bench at the Tucson Rod and Gun Club many many many moons ago - I had my just-imported CZ BRNO ancient match .22 that some dealer in New Mexico imported right after the break-up of Czechoslavakia - picked i up for under $300. Next to me was a guy with a 'full race' Ruger 10/22 - fancy colored laminated stock, stainless, all the upgrades. I think he said he had $800 or $900 in it. He had to pry his spent casings out of the chamber with a pen knife after every shot. He had a scope, I had iron sights. His groups were about 3x the size of my groups.

Love that rifle. :)

-
Back