-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopowers

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of stock "308" small block cylinder heads that I'd like to get off the shelf. These heads came off a running '89 360, but I'd consider these cores. Local pick-up only at this point. I have no idea how to ship these and I'm sure it would be cost prohibitive anyway. Located in West Sacramento, California. $100

For an extra $25, I'll throw in the valve covers. You know you want them. :lol:

upload_2022-3-6_13-28-1.png

upload_2022-3-6_13-28-9.png

upload_2022-3-6_13-28-15.png

upload_2022-3-6_13-28-22.png

upload_2022-3-6_13-28-29.png

They’ll ship in a large USPS board game box for about $30 each. I’ve always sent them stripped bare, though. Wrapping them so that USPS doesn’t break one in half during by dropping it from a tall dock during shipping is the real problem there.

They’ll ship in a large USPS board game box for about $30 each. I’ve always sent them stripped bare, though. Wrapping them so that USPS doesn’t break one in half during by dropping it from a tall dock during shipping is the real problem there.

Thank you, but USPS doesn't have those boxes anymore - at least no where near me, or even on their website.

I still have some but I would want to know if they're cracked or not

I have no way of telling - at least not without spending money on something I'm not going to use. I do know they were on a running engine. I'm only using the block on that engine, so I have no need for these heads.

Last edited:
get the F out....they fit in a board game box? Thats amazing they would ship it like that, looking like a burrito. I still got a case of board game boxes if you want 2 mailed up to you. Could help make a sale

I have no way of telling - at least not without spending money on something I'm not going to use. I do know they were on a running engine. I'm only using the block on that engine, so I have no need for these heads.
No big.
I'm not a buyer.

Good luck to you and whoever buys them.

get the F out....they fit in a board game box? Thats amazing they would ship it like that, looking like a burrito. I still got a case of board game boxes if you want 2 mailed up to you. Could help make a sale
If it fits, it ships! You should see some of the intakes I've packaged like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back