-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I have two sets of 302 casting cyl heads. Both look to be in good shape.
Heads, valves, springs, rocker arms.
$75 a set
Heads are located in Davison, MI
thanks
Matt

Attachments

• PB060206.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 429
  • PB060207.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 526
I am interested in buying both set of you 302 heads but I want only the Mexican castings.
If I could see see a picture of the combustion chamber side I can tell which ones they are.
If the top water hole is round it an American casting if it an hour glass shape it Mexican.
Thanks Jerry

This is Jerry again, the top water hole on the head I need is more a pear shape than a hour glass and there is a casting "CFO" under valve cover near the center. I would be interested in both sets.
Thanks again Jerry

Too bad Michigan is a bit far away from Iowa or I'd be making a road trip. (I need to check out my local salvage yards.) tmm

I'f I remember correctly, it cost me $25 each to ship a set of heads from CA to CO. Only one made it. Make sure you insure them.

Hello There
I'm interested in the heads. Can you send me some additional Pic's. My email address is: [email protected]
I'm only about an hour from you across the bridge at Port Huron. So driving there to pick them up is no problem.
thanks
Dennis

Dennis, I have one person I am waiting to hear back from on shipping. If he passes, I'll let you know. I'll send you some pics
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back