-

bmxican

Mopar Aficionado
Reaction score
Where can I get one of these?
Mine was cracked badly and fell apart.
Can't find one anywhere.

Help? :(

I think the original poster is looking for the plastic bushing that is on the lower part of the distributor shaft. I am also looking for one. All that I know so far is that there are at least two different bushings. The bushing on my 79 dizzy is not the same as my Mopar performance one or the parts store reman one I had floating around.

Dealer MP parts also sells a "small parts bag" that has this part. There also a hone to fit item.

I think the original poster is looking for the plastic bushing that is on the lower part of the distributor shaft. I am also looking for one. All that I know so far is that there are at least two different bushings. The bushing on my 79 dizzy is not the same as my Mopar performance one or the parts store reman one I had floating around.

Oh yea, you might be right....sorry!

On ebay there is a guy that sells nothing but mopar stuff and he has those. I am assumeing you want the plastic one. His store name is rehrenberg.
I wonder if you can get them at NAPA or your local dealer?

Yeah, the plastic bushing. I got one from one of my buddies. Thanks though for all the info.

Also, I did notice on one of my buddy's distributors, the bushing was larger on one than another of a different year.

Also, these bushings tend to be drilled crooked from the factory. HAHA.

Thanks for all the help FABO!

-
Back