-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have some spare items available, based in Los Angeles. I'd rather not ship unless you have a trade.

Items I have are:

An almost complete 318 in pieces. Looks like it was a refurbished engine at some point but then sat, I don't know what was replaced and what is old/worn, but it needs work. Cylinder side of heads look like new with engineer blue still on the valve seats. Valve side have surface rust. Block will want a hone at the very least. Includes block, heads, oil pan, rotating assembly, valve train, timing gears/chain, fuel pump, intake manifold, distributor, water pump and cover, alternator brackets, an incomplete gasket set, valve covers, some miscellaneous hardware and I'm sure there's more I'm missing. Happy to split up but will keep the heads if it doesn't go as one lot.

A 69 d200 original hood, some dents but overall very solid.

Ideally looking to trade for any of the following for my 69 d200: a front grill without dents/damage, front bumper, front turn signal lenses, horn button, windshield wash bag, alternator spacer tube and/or an original radio. Ultimately I need the space so if you don't have a trade but need the parts you're welcome to them. Truck forum is slow, maybe more luck here?

I have some spare items available, based in Los Angeles. I'd rather not ship unless you have a trade.

Items I have are:

An almost complete 318 in pieces. Looks like it was a refurbished engine at some point but then sat, I don't know what was replaced and what is old/worn, but it needs work. Cylinder side of heads look like new with engineer blue still on the valve seats. Valve side have surface rust. Block will want a hone at the very least. Includes block, heads, oil pan, rotating assembly, valve train, timing gears/chain, fuel pump, intake manifold, distributor, water pump and cover, alternator brackets, an incomplete gasket set, valve covers, some miscellaneous hardware and I'm sure there's more I'm missing. Happy to split up but will keep the heads if it doesn't go as one lot.

Ideally looking to trade for any of the following for my 69 d200: a front grill without dents/damage, front bumper, front turn signal lenses, horn button, windshield wash bag, alternator spacer tube and/or an original radio. Ultimately I need the space so if you don't have a trade but need the parts you're welcome to them. Truck forum is slow, maybe more luck here?
Even if you are giving it away you need to post some photos. It's in the sale rules.

Items I have are:

I had a pretty nice 69 D-200 Camper Special & got a lot of stuff for it from Sweptline.org, I think it was. There are a few companies that specialize in 62? -71 Dodge trucks, if you're not aware already. They might have some of the things you are looking for. I would LOVE to have that 318, but I'm on the East Coast. I'm sure someone here will help you out.

I'll get some pictures and the engine numbers shortly.

Too far away from me... Or id be interested in the 318....

Yes, I'd be interested in the rockers and possibly the heads. Unfortunately I don't have the space for the block. @Baz I'm in Eagle Rock/ Northeast L.A., where are you located?

I'm in the south bay, Hawthorne 90250. Rockers look to be in really clean condition.

I had a pretty nice 69 D-200 Camper Special & got a lot of stuff for it from Sweptline.org, I think it was. There are a few companies that specialize in 62? -71 Dodge trucks, if you're not aware already. They might have some of the things you are looking for. I would LOVE to have that 318, but I'm on the East Coast. I'm sure someone here will help you out.
Thanks for the info @niceolddart , I'm on the sweptline forum and posted the same there, it seems to get much less traffic.

Here are some pictures:
20231211_181657.jpg

20231211_155840.jpg

20231211_155357.jpg

20231211_155346.jpg

Steve is on his way but has mentioned he has no space for the block. Will update once he has had a pick. Intake has casting number 2468960, block is a 72.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back