Status
Not open for further replies.

lead69

hopeless car junkie
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have been tripping over this for a while and want it gone!,318 forged crank with balancer (rubber looks good) crank is all std but will need to be turned.Lighter crank than a 340 but in my experience it will balance with no weight added for use in a 340 with aftermarket pistons.Asking $75.00 or make an offer-plus shipping from Wa. state 98682,thanks.

I think the 318-3 is actually heavier than a 340 crank because the 340 has lightened(drilled) throws for the heavier rods, but its still a forged crank for 75 bucks. Good price. bump

I think the 318-3 is actually heavier than a 340 crank because the 340 has lightened(drilled) throws for the heavier rods, but its still a forged crank for 75 bucks. Good price. bump

If it's the 318-3 crank...I passed on a 340 with one of those cranks a few years back, because the customer didn't pick it up. The shop owner said it cost almost $600 to balance the assembly. The owner does a lot of race motors, and has a good reputation for knowing what he is doing.

lead69, is it the 318-3 crank? It is easy to identify because the crank throws have no hole through them.

No holes,but it has the "machined" counterweights,thats why I was keeping it around since it makes a nice crank but i have no use for it now,here is a basic pic,thanks.

Attachments

• sale ab.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 282
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back