Status
Not open for further replies.

ANG 2S000

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
upload_2018-8-16_20-15-54.jpeg

Saw a picture of these online and was curious if anyone has seen them or knows where to get them. I'm curious of the size and whether they could be fabricated into a badge to put into the hood ridges.

Saw loads of 340, 383, and 440's online, but no 318's. I know it's because most people want the larger displacement engines, but I like my 318.

I don't know that Mopar ever produced a 318 badge, unless it was for a foreign market like Mexico, Australia or South Africa. So that one might be custom, or a very rare import.

Yeah. I've seen a couple of Plymouth 318 emblems, but nothing in that line shape. Of course you can get the air cleaner stickers.

I just got mine, and it has a smooth hood being a Custom, but my end goal is to have a "4 door Swinger", add a solid stripe, change the hood, convert to front buckets with a floor shifter and console, and rebuild my 318 to a four barrel...hence the interest. It's a long term project, but I bought it for the fun of it and to have something to work on. I know I'll have to fabricate some pieces.

I know I'll catch flak from the purists, but that's how I want to go.

It is an aftermarket item, perhaps, home made.
Keep poking around the net or e-bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back