318 intake manifold value.

-
u could get at least 30 bucks just clean itmup good and paint it..

I sold a 2bbl 318 carb on this site for $30, doesn't the super six use a 2bbl from a 318?

On the intake....boat anchor.

what ever scrap is worth in your area if its a v8 one. if its 2 barrel slant 6 its worth a little bit (and I mean little)

If the carb is good, slant people use them as an upgrade, if they can find the rare 2-bbl manifolds. Maybe $20 if shiny. The intake has only scrap iron value.

I have two of them,Going to the scrap yard with a V8 K frame 10" drum setup,center link.Can't give it away.A lot of good parts going tomorrow. Mark

There was a lot of stuff that I put on hear and a lot of stuff that was put on other sites.Me and my btothers have a 20 yard container that we loaded with most of the junk we all had. most is mopar stuff like small and big block engines and trans rears engine starters alternators radiators.It was worth us to just clean out when to keep trying to sell. Mark
Like what? Please PM

There was a lot of stuff that I put on hear and a lot of stuff that was put on other sites.Me and my btothers have a 20 yard container that we loaded with most of the junk we all had. most is mopar stuff like small and big block engines and trans rears engine starters alternators radiators.It was worth us to just clean out when to keep trying to sell. Mark

why would you take bigblock parts to the salvage yard? there are people looking for parts and willing to pay

for instance I was looking for a drivers side manifold for BB truck, ended up finding one for $200 and I was really happy to find one!

I did the same a couple yrs ago. I had 5 67-9 complete B-Cuda doors, 2 hoods, and 3 deck lids, that I literally COULD NOT GIVE AWAY. I had guys telling me they would come and get them, no one ever showed up. I took them all to Miller Compressing, now I have room in my gararge.

barracudadave67

why would you take bigblock parts to the salvage yard? there are people looking for parts and willing to pay

for instance I was looking for a drivers side manifold for BB truck, ended up finding one for $200 and I was really happy to find one!
probably tired of tripping over stuff that is worthless.

Because of these two quotes.Also I am tired of packing stuff up trying to sell.It has been a long bettleAnd I need my gas turned back on so I can take a hot shower.I know times are bad I am living it.I tryed to give stuff away at englishtown and couldn't.I did give some things away for scrap to a guy up there.I am just tired. Mark
I did the same a couple yrs ago. I had 5 67-9 complete B-Cuda doors, 2 hoods, and 3 deck lids, that I literally COULD NOT GIVE AWAY. I had guys telling me they would come and get them, no one ever showed up. I took them all to Miller Compressing, now I have room in my gararge.

barracudadave67

probably tired of tripping over stuff that is worthless.

-
Back