-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny71dusty

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone selling any ready to bolt on 318 la heads ? don't need to want to have them worked on I just want to bolt on a set of heads on this motor and go. they don't need to be nice they just need to work. I have stock motor and snaped off 3 exhaust bolts in my heads.

If you're willing to drive a little bit, I have a mostly complete stock 318. It came with a 904 I bought, and I used it as a mockup to build an engine run stand. Once the stand was done I wanted to see if it ran, and it actually did. I wound up scrounging some parts off it for my Magnum, like the timing cover, distributor and the intake manifold bolts. Other than that it's all there. If you don't mind a drive (I'm just outside of of Lewistown, PA) you can have it for $50. Exhaust manifolds are still on it though.
Old 318.jpg

Are you needing stock type heads with rotators? Got several sets of 302 castings. Can ship through Fastenal.

I don’t know much it’s a stock 318 la motor . Looking for bolt on complete heads if possible ? Just slap on , so something you’re something pretty confident in .

We need to see a picture of what’s under the valve covers to see what springs and retainers they’re set up with. Or we need to know your cam specs. Okay, I caught it, stock 318. Any garden variety 318 head will work.

Last edited:
We need to see a picture of what’s under the valve covers to see what springs and retainers they’re set up with. Or we need to know your cam specs. Okay, I caught it, stock 318. Any garden variety 318 head will work.
its a stock 73 318 in a challenger , people keep offering magnum heads so need to make sure they are LA . a member I think has a set for me so i'll keep you posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back