318 Shortblock, J Heads, Rocker arms, misc 340 parts.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd Dart 67

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone. I have a few things that I don't need and need to sell to finish my 340. All prices are obo. I can take more pics on request.

Adjustable rocker arms that are complete with hardware. $120 obo plus shipping.

Slant six air cleaner, came off '67 Dart GT $10 plus shipping.

340 4 bbl Cast Iron Intake. $50 plus shipping.

Slant six fan with hardware off '67 Dart GT (Make offer)

Electronic distributor no cap, came off '68 340. (Make offer)

340 Forged Balancer (Make offer)

I am looking for the following things, if someone is wants to trade:

340 Performer RPM Intake, or Air Gap
'70 Dart rear bumper.
2 "DART" emblems for '70 that are located above "Swinger" behind doors. SB valve covers.
Original 340 magnum air cleaner.

Thanks,
Michael

I wish you were closer, I'd love to have the heads. Shipping from Oregon to Texas would be a killer.

What's the make offer range on the distributor? I'm in southern oregone and very interested.

PM me your address and I'll try to swing by after my wife gets off work tomorrow at 5:30.

Lowered prices.

After further inspection of motor I found out that is a steel crank 318 with a windage tray. Will be parting motor out and posting pics soon with specs on crank.

Thanks!

I got screwed by this guy so whatch you don't get scammed buy him ,he wont come out to tell his side of the story BYERS BEWARE , I do have a pay pal dispute with him over those heads. he"s a snake and a scam just a warning

I got screwed by this guy so whatch you don't get scammed buy him ,he wont come out to tell his side of the story BYERS BEWARE , I do have a pay pal dispute with him over those heads. he"s a snake and a scam just a warning
what happened ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back