318 TT T25 help

-

vgv8

Reaction score
Hi all, starting my next project and got a couple of Nissan Skyline GT-R factory turbos to fit to a 318. I think they are T25's, I wont be revving it beyond 4500RPM but will be looking for lots of torque. The heads have been ported, using a 215@50 cam making around 300hp N/A. Would adding these type of turbos be a total waste of time or will they contribute to a really good torque curve from around 1500 to 4000 RPM? I'm not looking for a high HP drag car but something with neck snapping torque. Cheers for any advice

if the turbo is in fact a t-25, that would be a mitsubishi eclipse turbo. i would say for the c.i of a 318, they will be too small. you would be better off running a single

If those turbo's work on a 2.0 then 2 of them will do what you want. It would be fun finding out.

yea, but i would think that he would be building boost right off of idle, as the size of the turbine wheels. in a 2.0, they build 15 lbs of boost at 2500 rpm. so with a 5.2 liter, .. you do the math. or does it not work that way?

and the garret housing on them will not fit in a after market hotside, so boost creep will be a mutha

I better get the right size from the start. Thanks for the input guys

-
Back