-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmsjax

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm going to be pulling the 318 and 904 outta my Duster soon to put in a 440 so I wont be needing either anymore. I dont know a whole lot about either both are original and completely stock, odometer read 38,000 but not sure if thats right as the speedometer cable was burnt through when I got it. It runs good and strong and I see/hear no problems with it. Includes brand new 2bbl carb and new chrome valve covers. Does not include alt or starter. Askin $400 for both engine and trans. Dont want to sell separate if I dont have to. Located in Aliso Viejo, CA. Let me know if you have any questions. Pictures available on request.

still available. Pulling next weekend. You can come see/hear it run this week if you want. $400 for both or $250 each.

If I could afford so , I'd grab that motor up in an instant ...

Dont be afraid to offer up a trade! I'm pretty open. Cash is always best but I understand times are tough for some.

I could use;
a decent torque wrench
BB performance intake
rear end(not a 7 1/4)
good back portion of the rear seat for 70 Duster
passenger fender
69 Valiant grill signal lights
sub-frame connectors
sway bar setup
aluminum radiator
etc

Please dont post or message me with YOUR parts you are wanting to sell to ME and are not interested in trading for what I have posted here. If you are not interested in trading and just want to sell your stuff post your add elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back