32 inch Sony TV for the Mopar Mancave

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
I picked up this 32 inch Sony flat screen tv today, at an estate, like brand new, for $60.00. I was there at the right time when they were closing the estate sale down and everything had to go. I love a great deal and thought you guys would appreciate this deal too.:cheers:

IMG_2212.jpg

Thanks MikesDuster. I love the mancave too. I waited a long time for this garage and it has almost everything imagineable. The tv was the icing on the cake.

PHHHth....look at those fan blades...all droopy and stuff..I bet there is dust on them also....you should be ashamed to have a man cave look like that....gesh.

But really that is amazing...all I want is an extra bedroom to call my own. Yes jealousy is crawling all over me now.

Got up this fine morning, went out to the mancave, turned on some Fox news on my new 60.00 tv:bootysha:, and changed my oil. Thanks for all the replies my brothers.

Here ya go Rob. Here are a few pictures from the construction early on. 9000 lb lift, VCT floor, 13ft ceiling. I don't have any recent pictures except for the new tv shot.

IMG_1476.JPG

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

garage 2009 088.jpg

aw heck that would be ok. get a pizza delivery once in a while and all is golden.

O.K. You are now either officially idolized or hated by anyone who would see the garage. What an amazing shop! I presume that you will soon host major sports screenings there. =P~

I know that the nature of your business lends itself to a clean shop but yours is probably better than most hospital operating theatres!! :snakeman:

O.K. You are now either officially idolized or hated by anyone who would see the garage. What an amazing shop! I presume that you will soon host major sports screenings there. =P~

I know that the nature of your business lends itself to a clean shop but yours is probably better than most hospital operating theatres!! :snakeman:

Thanks for the compliment my friend. I love a clean shop and it's my get-away from all the stress that life brings. My Mopar safe place.:cheers:

-
Back