325/50-15

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
car is set up for these. have never seen anything but drag radials in this size. have been searching for tires with this profile, or close to it, in pretty much any size and have not found any. anybody running a 17" (or any size for that matter) tires with this profile.....getting crossed from looking at all these numbers......should clarify that i am looking for something OTHER than drag radials....

You may have to go to a real big rim to get a 28" tall tire if you dont want drag radials.

Do you have rims already? I've done some cars on 18s that have a pretty good height and section width. You might even look into some light truck styles, they usually have more sidewall to get the diameter you want.

coker tire

bf goodrich radial t/a
or
cooper cobra radial gt http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/searchTiresBySize.do?r=MPHINT|pc|48060&cs=295&ar=50&rd=15

there are more in other places but these are the most popular
found a chart of all available tire sizes on tire rack, might have been helpful if i just opened my eyes

You may have to go to a real big rim to get a 28" tall tire if you dont want drag radials.
does not have to be right at 28", just don't want something really short.....

Do you have rims already? I've done some cars on 18s that have a pretty good height and section width. You might even look into some light truck styles, they usually have more sidewall to get the diameter you want.
no wheels yet, but i do have a few that l like. just thinking out loud...

Doesn't anyone find it a bit nutty that the bias-ply repop is more expensive?

Have seen these run on a 8in wheel all the way to 12in. I want to run these on the street for looks on my 8in wheel

325/50/15... Mickey Thompson I-profile tires.

AUT17310.jpg

(btw, do some Google-searching before you decide to possibly blow money on Coker Tires.)

-
Back