33 new members......

-

Small Block

Reaction score
.......and we will break the 14,000 member barrier. Maybe by the end of next week? Then there's MeMike. 246 more posts and he will have broken the all time record number of 20,000 posts for one individual. That may happen by sunset tonite. You can do it buddy. I'll be watching. 14,000 good people all gathered up in one place is definatly an achievement. Only on FABO.
Small Block

This post was at 8.01 am hell Mike will have that by noon if he,s home. lol

Those are some impressive numbers! FABO is the place to be. toolman

A great achievement for sure!

But I don't think we made it up to Joey's challenge a few months ago of a million posts and 100,000 threads by May 1 (I might have the numbers wrong -- going off memory here). Either way, it's wonderful to be a part of this family!

yeah that is a lot, how many actually post?

I hear a lot of people have reservations about posting.
Some think others will bash them to bits for possibly making a misinformed post er sumthing.

no worries, I say post away.

memike is moving slow today, But doing GREAT !! I had company this morning and missed my pick's in MeMikeJr's thread for today's Race at Dover
Wow almost 14.000 member's
My family here in Jonesboro kutacando,MeMikeswife,MeMikeJr.,creed_247 are all members of this great site.
I am slowly but surly getting to the 20.000 post's and I went back and looked up an old thread that I do know and then to count my blessing yall have sent my way.
Yall know me If I shoot myself or burn my breakfast I will let ya know
Creed is here with me today and the wife is out shopping
I'll be back

There's only one vice I like better than FABO, and that's...........................

Ronny James DIO.

ronnie_james_dio.jpg

-
Back