-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of motor mounts for a 340/360 A-body.Not the rubber mounts,but the mounts that actually bolt to the engine.

Let me know.
Thanks

Looking for a set of motor mounts for a 340/360 A-body.Not the rubber mounts,but the mounts that actually bolt to the engine.

Let me know.
Thanks

schumacher has the complete set hardware etc.

I bought the left side one from mopar 3 years ago, it might still be available

Thanks for the reply.From what I have read the left side is the only one I need for a 318 to 360 swap.Correct?

Thanks

Yes the left side is the different one. If I get time tonight (I am still prepping my car for a race on Saturday night!) I will post the part number. I have the mount on a shelf in my garage.

Incidently the flat rectangular one was used on '72 and prior. '73 and up used the spool type.

I suspect that you probably want the correct mount but I will mention just for reference that you can use the 318 on the left side by using a 3/8" wide spacer.

Chuck

340mopar is right. That will work too. I have used a stack of washers with good results too.

I need the same - only I'm putting a '69 340 into a '73 Dart (spool) I've heard I'll need a "mixed" pair because passenger and driver sides are different ?

Assuming the 73 dart is a 318 car. You can reuse the RH 318 mount and find the correct LH mount or use the spacer trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back