340 7-blade fan rivet missing

-
We grew up in a time where we share with our friends. When someone needs something you go all in to make it happen for them.

They return the favors in ways you never dreamed could happen. As time goes on and these friends become more and more successful, they like to help out when they can and when they see the need to rise to the occasion.

It is equivalent to them flexing their muscles and showing you what they can do now.

We need to get back to theses times and this line of thinking with our government screwed up so bad. We can depend on our good friends and associates and make good things happen for each other.

Happened again this Winter, checked out this Diesel Pusher RV for my MN buddy, that was located here in Florida.

Needed to make sure it was good and that it could make the road trip back to MN for him with no issues.

He enlisted me for the task, I said yes I am all in, whatever you want.

His road trip back went off without a hitch, no problems.

So here I am on the other end of the County still doing favors for my buddies. It's all good.

View attachment 1715931712
I help family and friends were ever I can. I'm a decent mechanic and it's come in handy over the years. You sound like a caring person and the world sure could use more folks like you. I'd bet that you would be willing to help a stranger along side the road

-
Back