340 build No POWER need help w tune

-
Sorry guys about being away but here are the updates.
Wefound out the polarity from msd digital 6 box going into the distributor were back wards. We switched them and the initail timing went back to a number we can now work with and make sense of it ...
Right now I have my initial at around 26* and I believe with a black bushings and 1 silver 1 blue spring this will add another 18* mechanical.
Is this to much total?
I must admit the richness has gone down but I still don't have controll of my idle screws.
On another note, (sometimes) when I mash the gas from a dead stop. She will die.....???....

Ps the reason for the wrong polarity is because violet wire from msd does NOT go to violet on dist. Live and learn from your mistakes I guess.

I was thinking about trying my timing at 18 initial which would put me around 36 total but not sure how she will idol.
What are your guys thoughts on my initial timing for this set up

MOPARKID THANK YOU!!!! for all the help on this thread if I'm ever back in phoenix a cold beer is on me!!

I have a msd 6al box an pro billet distributer. Your saying you don't just hook the violet and orange from the box to the violet and orange wires coming from the distributer? Maybe possible I have mine run backwards to.

-
Back