340 callout decal

-

dmoore

NO IT'S NOT RESTORED
Reaction score
Anyone know who is producing the larger 4" 340 call out decal for the 72 Duster? And don't tell me Phoenix Graphics or Year One because they do not seem to know what is correct for 72.....The below pic is from an original owner 72 340 Duster with 19,000 miles...This is THE correct decal..................D

170301-500-0.jpg

http://graphic-express.com/ Try these people i bought decals for my 73 dart sport , and my lil red .Fast service and cheaper. I will never buy from year one again , i am in Canada New Brunswick to be exact , whatever the price they want from year one triple it by the time you get it. good luck.

If I was in need of one I would get a pencil trace of one then go to a sign shop that makes decals and have them make it.it will probly be cheper any ways.....Artie

by you meaning larger for 72 , was the the 73 callout smaller i , just asking Dave because i have a full set of stripes , with the exception of the tail panel in a box somewhere , i am going to purchasae a 73 some day if i ever sell my dart sport. thanks alot.

We have several sign shops here where i live , they cannot get them right , i am very fussy , i notice stripes decals at showsall the time and you can tell believe me .They are just not right i do not care what any body says .

Doesn't a member make custom stripes ?

KT340...I know what you mean by shipping..jegs and year one courier fees are sky high so I found a place in the states that will; ship usps..rock auto..I ordered 170 bucks of light stuff..bushings, etc..they wanted almost 280 dollars for shipping postal !!!!! Where do you buy..I am from NS.

Anyone know of a US that will ship at a reasonable cost..most companies will not ship anywhere but my registered address so I cannot have it shipped elseware.

A good example are shackle bushings..you need 8 of them..in the US a set of 4 is @ 5 bucks..at our local UAP they are 10 bucks each !

Grassy

ya wheres whats his face...... Challengergary ya thats him PM him

You would think after all this time of individuals restoring these cars a vendor some where in the world would have the CORRECT callout for a 72 Duster!!

As far as Year One is concerned....they need to do some home work.....period.

And by looking at Dave,s duster he wants it to be right.

You are thinking of the Lemon Twist 4-speed Survivor I sold back in March....You guys haven't seen the newest aquisition...well maybe a small engine pic...................:toothy7::toothy7::toothy7:

Now then.....if you read their paragraph explaining how the 72 340 callout was originally placed they say 1/4" below the pinstripe above it.....clearly in my pic above of the ALL ORIGINAL 72 340 Duster this is not the case....oh well..at least I can match up my drivers side with the passenger side...........chevy guy's should never ever be in charge of applying stripes/decals to a Mopar!! D

-
Back