340 Duster for sale $7000 PRICE DROP

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be glad to answear any and all questions that may be answeared by me.

Joe

I would be glad to answear any and all questions that may be answeared by me.

Joe

any chance I could see some good pics. You know.. not cell phone pics. Interior, engine compartment, better trunk pics, under side, how is the bright work??...... when was it painted? any rust repaired?.... simple info...... I'm on the hunt for a 72.... :thumblef:

any chance I could see some good pics. You know.. not cell phone pics. Interior, engine compartment, better trunk pics, under side, how is the bright work??...... when was it painted? any rust repaired?.... simple info...... I'm on the hunt for a 72.... :thumblef:

Sorry but the cell phone pics are the best I can do right now.Painted about a year ago, There was rust under the spare tire hold down bracket that I cut out and replaced and it has small rust on the under side here and there the car car is very solid otherwise one of the reasons i got this car was how little rot the car had . I would say everything is good driver quality and or great restoraition quality if that makes sence , Its not perfect but a very nice car that can be driven anywhere as is. the only reason I am selling it is to get a diffrent car alltogether that i have wanted for years.I will be as helpful as i can to answear all questions you may have.

Joe

Still taking offers... Somebody will love this car :burnout:

As per a comment/ question above in the thread,
You can rent a good dslr camera for a weekend for about 30 bucks, or you can advertise on your local free advertiser for a student photographer and they will shoot your car for you, sometimes for zero cost, sometimes for peanuts, but that's only if you want to invest in your sale to maximize it's potential and make it presentable to your prospective buyer of course. Not trying to tell you how to present your car, or am I?
jmo
:burnout:

just maybe if you Post some good pics on here, you might just get some one to jump on this car...your trying to sell a car for pete sakes .... Hemimark shows interest and you blow him off,, so buy a camera a do it

:thumblef:

Sorry it seems like I'm blowing anyone off, I was being dead honest that this is the best I can do right now, I don't have internet at home and my computer at work is limited as it won't allow uploads, When I can I will have my wife take pictures but until then I'm stuck doing everything from my phone so I'm sorry. I also have never purchased a car based upon photos I recommend anyone that can look at the car in person, As to protect yourselves.

Joe

just maybe if you Post some good pics on here, you might just get some one to jump on this car...your trying to sell a car for pete sakes .... Hemimark shows interest and you blow him off,, so buy a camera a do it

Calm down... I told Hemimark what he asked for almost right away, As for the pictures I will get them up when I can, Between work and showing the car locally I have had no time to do this. I have not blown anyone off.

Joe

:thumblef:

I sent you 12 pictures that my wife was able to take for you, Let me know what you think. Its not too far off from being a great cruiser/bruiser and its perfectly drivable as is

Joe

I sent you 12 pictures that my wife was able to take for you, Let me know what you think. Its not too far off from being a great cruiser/bruiser and its perfectly drivable as is

Joe

How about putting those 12 pictures on FABO? I bet your public library has the resources to allow you to do it for free.

How about putting those 12 pictures on FABO? I bet your public library has the resources to allow you to do it for free.

I have sent them to InkJunkie And hopefully when he has time he will put them up for me Because he's cool like that :)

Joe

First batch of pictures.....

Attachments

• DSC_0205.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC_0206.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 348
  • DSC_0207.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC_0208.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 324
  • DSC_0209.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 332
  • DSC_0210.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 314
Second batch of pictures.....

Attachments

• DSC_0216.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 333
  • DSC_0215.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 329
  • DSC_0213.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 317
  • DSC_0212.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 329
  • DSC_0211.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 339
  • DSC_0217.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 318
Calm down... I told Hemimark what he asked for almost right away, As for the pictures I will get them up when I can, Between work and showing the car locally I have had no time to do this. I have not blown anyone off.

Joe

Hey, Joe.....we are all just trying to help you sell your car on here the fastest way possible....I realize now the issue and appologize. The pics of car look great. good luck with your sale

Hey, Joe.....we are all just trying to help you sell your car on here the fastest way possible....I realize now the issue and appologize. The pics of car look great. good luck with your sale

Hey no worries If you have any other ideas let me know :) , I have had two people on here offer me money and they both backed out when I asked how they would like to pay for it? one of the reasons I kinda dragged my feet on getting more pictures I thought it was sold ( my fault ) Kinda weird but its ok just part of it I guess...

And thanks for the complimant!

Joe

Joseph, Thank you for the pictures and I want you to know I am considering your car. :thumblef:

Hey no problem, It probably is not the best thing to keep saying its not perfect but its true I just want to be honest its not a restoraition, The rot in minimal and not horrible, the parts that are there are in good shape and the way it sits you can enjoy it. Ive been tinkering with it since i got it and have really enjoyed it just moving on... take your time and let me know if I can answear anything else.

Joe

I still may entertain a TRADE of some kind plus cash... Early A's , Fabrication tools/equipment, Motorcycles??? Let me know what's out there.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back