-
Status
Not open for further replies.

684mulas

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling a 340 with a casting date of 2-8-72. I was told this was removed from a running car quite a few years back. I removed the heads and the bores look good and the crosshatching is present with .30 over pistons. It has a cast crank, 974, 360 heads (1975-1976) I am guessing they were used for the hardened seats. The Edelbrock LD4B and intake ports appear to be matched and it has adjustable rockers. Engine still has clean oil but cam and lifters are not usable because of surface rust. I would recommend fresh rings and bearings but this 340 looks very good.

$750 and located in Northern NJ

Attachments

• Photo0348.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,203
  • Photo0330.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 926
  • Photo0331.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 951
  • Photo0334.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 915
  • Photo0335.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 924
I can also offer this engine with new rings, bearings, gaskets and oil pump. Additional options can be arranged such as your choice of cam installed/degreed, freshened heads and possibly even installation if you are near North Jersey. All high quality work at very reasonable rates. This would be a very easy replacement and a nice upgrade for a 318.

How much about for shipping to Michigam,

I am selling a 340 with a casting date of 2-8-72. I was told this was removed from a running car quite a few years back. I removed the heads and the bores look good and the crosshatching is present with .30 over pistons. It has a cast crank, 974, 360 heads (1975-1976) I am guessing they were used for the hardened seats. The Edelbrock LD4B and intake ports appear to be matched and it has adjustable rockers. Engine still has clean oil but cam and lifters are not usable because of surface rust. I would recommend fresh rings and bearings but this 340 looks very good.

$750 and located in Northern NJ

How much about for shipping to Michigam,

how about shipping to granger,ia 50109 to a business?

I'll look into shipping costs and start with Forward Air but there might be some less expensive options. I assume it would be less considerably if the engine was dropped off and picked up at the shipping depot.

I would need a zip code for the Michigan member.

Any members here have experience shipping engines? Any guesses on shipping cost from NJ?

Thanks to my buddy Physixx, here are some rates. If I need to drop off at the shipping terminal, I would be willing to do that but there would be a small charge. I'm not sure of the delivery details (terminal/commercial/residential/liftgate etc.) but I could find out.

This is the order from members which I have requests.

1 - IOWA - $308.82
2 - MI - $255.23
3 - TX - $348.87

or would you be interested in selling it as a shortblock? no heads or intake?

i usually do ground,from business to business is cheaper!

If you could make the shipping arrangements, I will build an engine cradle, get it strapped to a pallet and to my friends shop in Dover, NJ 07801. He has a fork lift and could load on to the truck.

or would you be interested in selling it as a shortblock? no heads or intake?

I would sell it without the intake and heads. It would save a little on the cost of the engine and shipping as well. If you are interested in that, lets take it to PM's and we can work out a deal that is good for us both. Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back