-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudacrazy67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
still for sale.any offers??? 73 date code complete air cleaner to oil pan and it runs good too.1200.00 or close offer.im in pa and do not want to ship this thing.

I'm interested, it's just a bad time of year for extra cash....I think you bought a GM 4 speed from me last year?? Maybe we can trade, you have any need for a 72 350 over 030??, needs a fresh crank and put together.

yea i think you live by my parents.no need for any more chevy parts.i will hold the motor with a down payment if you want it.as long as it paid for in a little while.i know money is tight on this end too.i was going to use it for my barracuda but i need the money more than the motor right now.i know ill kick myself in the a@# when i go to replace it.thanks,mike.

im not sure how many miles but it runs good and did not smoke.it sounds like its stock.i bought the vehicle for the motor one month ago.i dont know any details on the motor at all but it ran good when pulled.it will need a new gasket set because it is all oily in the front.i would at least take it apart to check things if your going to use it the way it is.thanks,mike.

i cannot believe you still have this... that is crazy.

yea, thanks to mullinax and stroker scamp taught me how to add a avatar.lol

back to the enginelol, it must be cause everyone is broke. i see these selling on febay for gobs of money, all torn apart.
i had one too for sale on here for a while, finally sold, but yours may be even a better deal considiering it is complete.
good luck with the sale sir

thanks 340 plot. i know this is a great deal but i think too its all the economy. its winter around here too so its also heating bills and we cant forget christmas. im only going to advertise it a little longer than its getting put in my barracuda. hey 340, ill trade you even up for your 73 dart you have for sale. thanks,mike.

you are right it is just the wrong time of year to try to sell it with the holidays and everything else i would love to buy that to put in the duster but spent too much on the kids for christmas

I think i just threw up a little in my mouth when I saw your avatar....:snorting:
Hey! Don't be talking about my girlfriend like that! Lol
You should try to sell the 340 in the spring when the tax refunds start rolling in. I bet it will sell fast then...maybe even to me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back