-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmaccons

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 340 J heads for sale.These were part of a bunch of pieces I bought and as usual the engine build took a little different direction than originally planned.I am in Alberta,Canada but regularly go to Sweetgrass Montana so shipping to the US is possible.
Asking $150 plus the ride.

Attachments

• IMG_1907.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,161
  • IMG_1908.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 742
  • IMG_1909.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 711
  • IMG_1910.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 714
  • IMG_1911.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 711
  • IMG_1912.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 734
where at in Alberta?I'm in Fort Mcmurray and do you still have them?

Would be 915s 2.02/1.60 valves one is a J and other is a U can see the letters clearly on the under side of the heads.

I still have them.I have been out of town working since Jan 2 and have not had time to make a deal with anyone.I should be home next week sometime and would be able to make a deal and ship them.

No they have not been checked for cracks.What I know about them is they came off a great running car before I bought them and should be a good set of heads.I planned to use them in my build but decided to use eddy aluminums instead.
Flipper is first in line when I get home.
thanks,Doug

I heard the J's and the U's were the same casting, the U is obliterated by that box making it look like a J and a backward J but I cant explain the clear J and U on the underside. Thats a good price. bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back