[FOR SALE] 340/mag360 exhaust manifolds

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u worried about the manifold hitting the frame?? I don't see a problem unless you just don't want to reroute your exhaust pipes?? If you like, I can actually measure the difference in overall thickness between the manifold you have and a 360 magnum so you'll know how much space you actually need between the engine and the frame.

Treblig

no, I defiantly need middle dump, one thing you dont see in the pic, is the z bar and linkage as I am running a a833 plus I tried mounting the 80 Dodge truck manifold and it wont fit even if I remove the rear stud and replace with a bolt, I guess I may have to use center dump headers? or stick with the 69 318 one but I just dont like the 1 3/4 outlet, too small.

Yes, looks like you're stuck?? Well at least someone else might read this and get some of information about all these manifolds.
If you need any additional info feel free to ask.

Good Luck!!
Treblig

post of yours 10-15-2014 10:46 am second pic down bottom right of plywood there is a manifold that would work, is that the same 318 one I have or is that a 340 one? with a larger outlet?

post of yours 10-15-2014 10:46 am second pic down bottom right of plywood there is a manifold that would work, is that the same 318 one I have or is that a 340 one? with a larger outlet?

I'll have to check but I've been doing this so long that I can tell you that the center dump manifolds (there are two of them in the pic) in that pic 10-15 at 12.46AM are either a stock 318 1 5/8" OR a center dump 340 w/1 7/8" hole. They both have a very similar design and look almost identical except for the size of the exit hole. From the ridge across the back I would they are 340 small hole (1 7/8").
I just went to my garage to check and as it turns out I have ONE 340 small hole (1 7/8") left in stock...thought I was sold out of these. Here are some pics of what I have in this style.

Treblig

Attachments

• DSC04170.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 482
  • DSC04171.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 474
  • DSC04172.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 435
yeah, that's it!, now how much difference in performance do you think that would make over the 318 one I have?, what I would have to do is use the 1980 318 truck one I have on the p/s to match diameter of exhaust, could this one be machined bigger? and how much do you want for it if it would work?, this must be a 69 340 d/s one that you have I presume?,thanks again for your help.

yeah, that's it!, now how much difference in performance do you think that would make over the 318 one I have?, what I would have to do is use the 1980 318 truck one I have on the p/s to match diameter of exhaust, could this one be machined bigger? and how much do you want for it if it would work?, this must be a 69 340 d/s one that you have I presume?,thanks again for your help.

The truck manifold you have doesn't have a lot of material like the 360/Dakota manifolds but it probably could be taken out another 1/16" or maybe 1/8". It's hard for me to tell without looking at it personally. If it's like the one (truck 318) I have then I could check. Actually these 340 manifolds (small ones) were used in the 70s (1 7/8"). I could machine it but it doesn't have as much material as the 360/Dakota manifold so the biggest I would try and make it is 1 15/16" or 1/16 short of 2". I believe it is a driver's side but probably 70s. The 340 (like this one) is a hair over 1 7/8" which is 1/4 larger than a stock 318, so that's probably around 10-15 percent more flow. At 1 5/16" it would be more of course. You have to remember, these were used on the factory 340 engines and those engines were fairly powerful!! I would sell this one the way it is for $100 PLUS SHIPPING and "machined" for $140 PLUS SHIPPING. It's already been sand blasted, painted with high heat paint and "heat" cured.

Treblig

I still have one set of 340/360 manifolds left over from the Xmas rush. First person to send a $200 deposit will get them!!

Treblig

I will be interested if there is any chance they will fit, are these early 340 or late 340 ?
Trapster....I have both styles of 340 manifolds. What year is your A body, what kind of engine & heads are you running, what kind of motor mounts, do you have P/S, do you have column shift (auto or standard)??? Did you read my thread on Early A body manifolds:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=301859

Give me the info I'm asking for and I'll do my best to answer your question.."will they fit".

thanks,
Treblig

Attachments

• DSC04023.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 357
  • DSC04027.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC04026.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 355
  • DSC04025.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 351
  • DSC04024.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 432
I still have one set of 340/360 manifolds left over from the Xmas rush. First person to send a $200 deposit will get them!!

These are the best flowing cast iron manifolds you can get for your car for this price!!!

Treblig

These are the best flowing cast iron manifolds you can get for your car for this price!!!

Treblig

Still available? PM Sent

Still available? PM Sent

Jose, Yes they are almost always available. I stopped advertising to keep from getting overloaded with orders. Looks like you found me so I'll have to fill your order!! I really don't mind at all!! I'm currently making a 59 Studebaker Silver hawk into a hot rod for my daughter, so I'm staying busy.

thanks, treblig

Attachments

• DSC04486.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 392
  • DSC04485.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC04484.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 343
hey I need a set of the exhaust manifolds I purchased the torsion bars from you my sister lives in Corpus she can go pick up a set Let me know if you have a set for a 340 small block

hey I need a set of the exhaust manifolds I purchased the torsion bars from you my sister lives in Corpus she can go pick up a set Let me know if you have a set for a 340 small block

Yes I have a set of 340 manifolds. Are you looking for the late 60s 340 driver or the 70s. You're looking for both 340 manifolds, right? Not the 340/360 set. In the first pic you'll see a 70 340 on the left, a 60s 340 in the middle and a "machined" 360 magnum on the right.

In the second pic you'll see a few of the original 340 passenger manifolds that I have.

gil

Attachments

• DSC04181.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 325
  • DSC04241.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 335
Treblig are those manifolds dated 12-13-73 correct for a 74 360 engine. How many months out?

Treblig are those manifolds dated 12-13-73 correct for a 74 360 engine. How many months out?

The dates vary a little (73-74) but they are all for sure the 360 magnum LARGE HOLE manifolds. They are the only ones I sell. I don't sell any magnum manifolds that aren't at least 2 1/4" exit hole.

Treblig

Sending you a customer from the top of Texas.... his name is Ronnie.

Sending you a customer from the top of Texas.... his name is Ronnie.

Thanks Ronnie, I hope your friend isn't in a hurry I'm trying to order more 360 manifolds then I have to machine them. It will take a few weeks.

Treblig

If you did have a set for a 360 what would they cost?

I sell a set of 360 "machined" manifolds for $210 plus shipping. They come blasted, primed , painted and the paint is heat treated. I managed to get two more 360 manifolds (passenger) the other day but they are already sold. I plan to order more Friday. I also have a couple of large hole driver 360 (Dakota) manifolds and 340 driver's.

Treblig

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back