-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swinger340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
It is the engine I built for my Swinger it last spring. Only has 500 miles on it .030 over 70 block w forged TRW pistons, lightened 645 rods w arp bolts. Forged. 010/.010 crank. Assembly was balanced oiling mods done to block, fresh 2.02 j heads Mopar. 484 cam runs 180 w 60 + oil pressure. Come hear it run. Runs perfect, super smooth and quiet. Don't really even want to sell, and if something else sells first I will gladly keep it. Making room and trying to acquire cash to finally finish the 416. This is the engine currently in my 69 Swinger under Mopar trader. $2800 owns it.

Attachments

• Photo-0034.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 286
How about $2500 Cash FIRM... I got over $3500 in this girl doing the assembly myself. Has Cloyes .250 double roller Kevco pan and pic up, heads were redone w/ hardened seats, stainless valves and were gasket matched/cleaned up Close to $1000 in heads alone. Has crane ductile adjustable rockers. Not a run of the mill thrown together engine.

How about posting the vin number on the oil pan rail, build date on the driver's side front, and casting date off it? Someone may be looking for their original block. Thanks

How about posting the vin number on the oil pan rail, build date on the driver's side front, and casting date off it? Someone may be looking for their original block. Thanks
I personally junked the 70 swinger it came out of. It is no ones #s engine but was cast 4/70

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back