-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, My deal this side of the border fell through.The guy I was to buy used pistons,rods and crank from has some sort of shop and wanted me to pay cash and TAX on top! I tried my best to be fair but he still insists on the tax! I just don't get it. If someone out there has new or good used 340 30 over flat tops for sale with or without rods,please let me know.I would like to get my rebuild started A.S.A.P. I guess if I don't find some before Carlise maybe I'll have better luck there!! Thanks for reading.. Craig. The engine in my avatar is the 360 that caused me nothing but problems! It's on it's way out!//////// Thanks for all the replies! I once again found a set closer to home!!

This guy was pushy,and wasn't giving his stuff away!! Sounds like he is sore because he didn't get the sale! I never said I would take them,just interested. Anybody that found something closer would have done the same thing. Don't be bashing people unless you have a good reason!!

Not bashing just speaking the truth u put up 2 different want ads that u wanted pistons and i took my time too get all the pics u wanted and didn't get the sale thats a waste of my time if u didn't want to buy from the states u should of put it in ur ad.....superdart340

I never said I didn't want to buy from the states,When ever someone has something for sale do you not think they should produce pictures so the interested person can see? So just because you have something for sale don't think the first person to show an interest will buy them! I have had lots of people interested in buying something that I had for sale and sent pictures etc,but if they didn't buy them I certainly didn't bash them for it! I found stuff close to home I told you that so I did nothing wrong. THE END!!

Funny stuff.

Not like he committed to purchase and backed out. If he had, you have a legit complaint to vent. Wasting time sending pics/info is part of selling parts.

Funny stuff.

Not like he committed to purchase and backed out. If he had, you have a legit complaint to vent. Wasting time sending pics/info is part of selling parts.

If I had a nickel for everytime I sent pics to sell something, I wouldn't have to sell it LOL
Being a Canuck as well if something poped up closer to home I would grab it as well and save the shipping costs...with this economy...for sure.
If he said he would take them then backed out that would be a different story.
I don't see the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back