340 Restoration Plug Wires?

-

72Dart6pack

Harder Better Faster Stronger.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of restoration spark plug wires for a 1970 340 six pack. Has anyone had any luck with this company?
Can anyone recommend a Factory set? Not looking for a aftermarket set.

Screenshot_2018-03-24-13-11-15.png

I got a couple sets and they look good, fit good, no complaints.
1 for a Hemi and 1 for a 340

From this company? Not worried about cost. Just only wanna buy one set. I've heard bad story's from other vendors Thank!

:thankyou:

From this company? Not worried about cost. Just only wanna buy one set. I've heard bad story's from other vendors Thank!

:thankyou:
If they are the 'Authorizes Mopar" products they are probably made by the same company.

This place is the supplier / manufacturer for most of the restoration wires. I'd figure I'd go to the source and cut out the middleman.

I think I'll bite the bullet tonight and order a set. Thanks for the help!

I'll order from the site I first listed. FABO members are awesome. This is the motor that I'm trying to finish up.

20180217_202424.jpg

I can tell you that the spark plug wire set for my 440 six pack I got from them fit perfect. Nice set and I would buy them again in a heartbeat. With that I do not know about the small block set but I'll be willing to bet they are correct.

I've not heard anything bad about the company. And the people that have bought from them have only said good things. When you have so much time in a restoration build. You wanna only do it once.

very good company to deal with. I've bought a couple of sets of the code dated wires off them and was very happy with the fit, look and how they work.

I have two set from them, one for my 69 CHP 440 Polara and one for my 67 Barracuda 273
Good product, good service.

Alan

Thanks for the info. I'm getting close to finishing this Bad Boy!

20180324_215049.jpg

20180324_215103.jpg

-
Back