Not open for further replies.

Rover125

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have been looking for a 340 Six Pack Intake. With or without the carbs. It appears Chrysler remade these intakes with part number: P4529054. Called a few Chrysler dealerships and they are not available. Does anyone have and original Edelbrock or Mopar for sale or know where I can purchase a new one? Not sure if anyone is still manufacturing these.

I was where you're at 4 years ago or so. No Edelbrock does not cast those manifolds under the Mopar logo or the Edelbrock logo so you will have to find one from another source you also will not find one in any parts store at least that was my finding. New smallblock Sixpack manifold sources have dried up. once in awhile New old stock will show up on eBay or other internet outlets Craigslist etc but prices have gone sky high.

I was where you're at 4 years ago or so. No Edelbrock does not cast those manifolds under the Mopar logo or the Edelbrock logo so you will have to find one from another source you also will not find one in any parts store at least that was my finding. New smallblock Sixpack manifold sources have dried up. once in awhile New old stock will show up on eBay or other internet outlets Craigslist etc but prices have gone sky high.
Thanks for the info. Hoping someone on this forum has one they would sell.

Edelbrock is no longer making the SB version of the six pack intake. Its unlikely they ever will make them again which is quite sad. As far as I know they are still making the B and RB versions.

Edelbrock is no longer making the SB version of the six pack intake. Its unlikely they ever will make them again which is quite sad. As far as I know they are still making the B and RB versions.
Pretty sure only the RB version is still available new. No new B engine sixpack manifolds. Or small blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back