Status
Not open for further replies.

David Dickerson

Stickler
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 340 T/A for sale that I purchased in 1981. It was from a wrecked AAR Cuda, so as far as I know the car is long gone. I purchased the engine in parts. It was bored .030 over. The heads were ported and polished. I have all the documentation of the machine work done to the engine. It is fully balanced with TRW 10.5:1 forged pistons. The engine has spent the rest of its life in my Duster, but I recently built a 410 stroker motor and feel it should really be in a Cuda or Challenger. In 2000, I tore the motor apart and had it rebuilt again. There were low miles on the motor, so the cylinders only required honing. I was doing a complete rotisserie restore on the car. Life got in the way, and the car didn't get completed until 2018, but it was worth it since it has been featured in Mopar Action. The engine only has about 1500 miles on it. I am using the manifold and carbs on the car still. Sold the air cleaner long ago. All pictures were taken today. Zip 12194 Asking $7000.

IMG_3759 (1).JPG

IMG_3760.JPG

IMG_3761 (1).JPG

IMG_3762 (1).JPG

IMG_3763.JPG

IMG_3764 (1).JPG

IMG_3765 (1).JPG

IMG_3766.JPG

Everyone, please remember this is a for sale thread, way to much chit chat going on here.

Thank you.

I will delete them all if they aren't direct questions to the seller about the engine he is selling

Hi David, I’m interested In The Motor. Did You Ever Correct That Leak That You Had Back In 2018. If I Remember Correctly, It Was By The Back Motor By The Freeze Out Plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back