340 transplant

-

chad72duster

Reaction score
Started the 340 transplant from the duster to the dart tonight. Started pulling the tranny and off to the shop with if for a rebuild shift kit and a 2500 stall. She come back and in she goes. Found an A body 8 3/4 housing gonna pick that up for $50 and went to the junk yard and found a C body for the axels and the brakes and backing plates. the axels off to moser to be cut down and bamm one 8 3/4 on the low dough. She is going to get my 741 housing with the 3:23 and a posi. That should do the trick for now. Any suggestions.

sorry so long to answer.

Took the long awaited trip to the grand canyon and monument valley. Sure makes you humble standing next to that big hole in the ground.

Wish you guys could come down to but thats OK I exspect to see you guys in ALabama so we can do some fishing. How about it Craig?? When you get time give me a holler.

I don't think I can make it to El Paso before you move, but I'm definately going to plan on going to AL :D Wish I could have come up to help you with the Dart :( I gotta meet with another guy tomorrow who want me to open up another business. I think I'm just going to have to get all these people who want me to start something to put all their money into the pot and I'll do it :wink:

well maybe we will have to do a joint venture in AL.
The 340 in the dart should be fun, but i cant wait to get the 440 in the duster :D

-
Back