340 with 4 Speed Trans with Cross Member

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking to see if anyone knows where i can get a 340, 4 speed with the correct cross member for a 71 demon? It has a slant in it now!!
i have a 69 340. Stock bore. It still has the 9/69 marked bearings inside it. Just needs to be freshened up. I have four speed with all install parts. Trans is a trans shop being gone through, as i bought it not knowing. , also have the crossmember.
I do not have a clutch or pressure plate for it. It needs a new one.

Also have a hump, all linkage, aluminum intake, and other stuff with it. 2,200.00

Looking to see if anyone knows where I can get a 340, 4 speed with the correct Cross Member for a 71 Demon? It has a slant in it now!!

Talk to 340plot I know he had a complete setup but not sure if he sold it yet or not.

i have a 69 340. Stock bore. It still has the 9/69 marked bearings inside it. Just needs to be freshened up. I have four speed with all install parts. Trans is a trans shop being gone through, as i bought it not knowing. , also have the crossmember.

Also have a hump, all linkage, aluminum intake, and other stuff with it. 2,200.00

Ah, you beat me to it!

Where are you out of? I'm in Maine so I need to check on Shipping! Thanks
I was told the Cross Member would not work, am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back