• J par 410 stroker ?

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Don't give a rat skippy ?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Hope they crash into each other ?

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
-
Yeah I don't have a back bumper so I don't want your throttle to stick and run into the back of me at the finish line!

Yeah I don't have a back bumper so I don't want your throttle to stick and run into the back of me at the finish line!

I was actually worried about spinning around and hitting you head on! But if that happened I'd have to back track to the 1/8th mile cones. So I guess I'm safe if the throttle sticks.

Oh I see, your thinking bracket racing where I have to give you a couple/few seconds head start? Yes agreed, I should
be safe when your throttle sticks. This should keep your speed shifting at an even rpm? We had better race at Woodburn? You'll just hit the corn field there. At PIR you may want your road race tires. Maybe when your throttle sticks there with the right tires you might make the right - left S-curve???
I was actually worried about spinning around and hitting you head on! But if that happened I'd have to back track to the 1/8th mile cones. So I guess I'm safe if the throttle sticks.

Oh I see, your thinking bracket racing where I have to give you a couple/few seconds head start? Yes agreed, I should
be safe when your throttle sticks. This should keep your speed shifting at an even rpm? We had better race at Woodburn? You'll just hit the corn field there. At PIR you may want your road race tires. Maybe when your throttle sticks there with the right tires you might make the right - left S-curve???

If they open the gate down at the end, I skip the chicane and blow through the right handed down there and make a lap on the road course and me you back in the pits. If we leave at the same time, we should get back to the pits at the same time if I make a lap.

That seems fair to me.

What is "chicane"? is that french or something !

If they open the gate down at the end, I skip the chicane and blow through the right handed down there and make a lap on the road course and me you back in the pits. If we leave at the same time, we should get back to the pits at the same time if I make a lap.

That seems fair to me.

Ok, I'll drive past the zlost and .................

Now that is a foreign word. I'll let you do the research on that one.

And yes, it's a real language and a real word.

My wife says I should have been a nerd and not a gear head.

Its French you NERD !

Ok, I'll drive past the zlost and .................

Now that is a foreign word. I'll let you do the research on that one.

And yes, it's a real language and a real word.

My wife says I should have been a nerd and not a gear head.

Well you may only have a couple weeks left till I pull that stroker out. You'll have to race the wife with a pink motor LOL if you were smart though you race me now because there's no way I'm taking that motor out and not putting more into it before it goes back in.

Well you may only have a couple weeks left till I pull that stroker out. You'll have to race the wife with a pink motor LOL if you were smart though you race me now because there's no way I'm taking that motor out and not putting more into it before it goes back in.

We found out Monday my mother in law has another spot on her kidney so dealing with is a priority. IDK how much more she can take. Cancer and surgery last year, a stroke a couple of weeks ago and now this. It ain't good.

It was that way when I bought it and I didn't have the patience to fix it whale the engine was out.

I don't blame ya, I don't even have the patience to fix my car hahah.

Also sorry to hear about your mom-in-law.

I'm very thankful distill have my parents with me. Both far away in different states but yet mom doing good dad doing okay. Anyways about to put a whooping on this automatic tranny or it's gonna whoop me, one of the two!

We found out Monday my mother in law has another spot on her kidney so dealing with is a priority. IDK how much more she can take. Cancer and surgery last year, a stroke a couple of weeks ago and now this. It ain't good.

I pray your family will overcome the health issues with the Mom inlaw. from the sounds of it she is a strong women. stay positive !

Just an update for jpar.

Going to the line up shop 6/6/2017.

Probably won't have my fiberglass bumper on it. Yet. LOL!!!

Vrooooom vrooooom vroooom vroooom....that's all 4 gear right there.

-
Back