• J par 410 stroker ?

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Don't give a rat skippy ?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Hope they crash into each other ?

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
-
I'm emailing a slip to YR as we speak. lol I'm just trying to figure which bracket. lol
we had a box to control ET depending which bracket we ran.
jump out and slooww down, was really boring

What the hell! I'm racing a store-bought car!?? It comes with its own timeslips!?
Fart on that! I thought this was something you built yourself?

Hell no I ain't building nothing. When you get as old as I am you pay fools to do all that work. I just sign the checks and look good doing it.

YR send the check and I'll send a slip and a dyno test.

Look you goofs! Keep this stuff over here so I don't have to make a thread that I'm really trying to do some work on look like a big bunch of doofus talk.

Why yellow rose is sharpening his fangs (porting and polishing his heads and lightning his car) I'm adding the full bench seat front and back these big monstrously heavy doors my metal Hood and all kinds of other heavy crap!

Why yellow rose is sharpening his fangs (porting and polishing his heads and lightning his car) I'm adding the full bench seat front and back these big monstrously heavy doors my metal Hood and all kinds of other heavy crap!

How much does a hood weigh with that huge hole cut out of the middle of it?

Who's a doof?

I'm just about ready. A couple more checks to sign and I'm golden. Then I sit at the races and hand out signed hero cards. I'm too cool for school.

How much does a hood weigh with that huge hole cut out of the middle of it?

Who's a doof?
Hood probably 60 lb? I took 53 lb out of each door. So I just added a hundred and six in doors. It definitely took two people to get the front bench seat in. I was able to get the rear space duster back seat backing has a big metal plate on it. In a Big Tub I had the seat belts and was quite heavy when they were all in there together now that I think about it.

Hood probably 60 lb? I took 53 lb out of each door. So I just added a hundred and six in doors. It definitely took two people to get the front bench seat in. I was able to get the rear space duster back seat backing has a big metal plate on it. In a Big Tub I had the seat belts and was quite heavy when they were all in there together now that I think about it.
So many don't realize and think "A-body" = feather light. But if you have the fold down rear seat, braces in doors, and the "reinforced" bumper/shock absorbers, and power steering those a bodies are as heavy as a '68 Satellite B-body.

Now, that all being said, you'll be just fine. You had the mph, so the power is there....

So many don't realize and think "A-body" = feather light. But if you have the fold down rear seat, braces in doors, and the "reinforced" bumper/shock absorbers, and power steering those a bodies are as heavy as a '68 Satellite B-body.

Now, that all being said, you'll be just fine. You had the mph, so the power is there....
And don't forget I actually show up and I actually race! I don't think any of the voters are taking that into consideration!

-
Back