-

mike ketterer

Reaction score
im just looking to see if 340 for my 1971 demon is out their last vin 110024. from southern bc- alberta area . fc7- white stripe car

Welcome to the site, I will try to keep an eye out for it, I live in Lethbridge, Alberta now but I am from Cranbrook, B.C. originally.
I recognize the V.I.N. as a car that I used to own several years ago when I still lived in Cranbrook.
It was a 340 3 on the floor '71 Demon plum crazy car with not very many options, and an early in the model year build date.

Please introduce yourself in the ''Welcome Wagon'' forum and tell everyone about yourself and your car(s).
Pics would be great too!

Last edited:
thanks for the reply. i picked it up for my kid. going to restore this spring with my kid. didnt want to get him a prius. just hoping to find the original motor if possible. if not ill drop in one of my t/a six packs for now

thanks for the reply. i picked it up for my kid. going to restore this spring with my kid. didnt want to get him a prius. just hoping to find the original motor if possible. if not ill drop in one of my t/a six packs for now
Are your T/A six packs registered with @Alaskan_TA ? Someone could be looking for one of those as you are looking for yours.

yes. two cars are still around so far. none have stepped up to purchase. not to worried. if they ever do ill have them. the one his number are tight right now to spend on a motor for his

yes. two cars are still around so far. none have stepped up to purchase. not to worried. if they ever do ill have them. the one his number are tight right now to spend on a motor for his
Nice, how many do you have, just the two?

Welcome from the lower mainland.

There must be 4 good stories, over a period of time, about finding multiple 340 TA engines since they are not a dime a dozen. Are they all from TA/AAR’s for the Canadian market? If they are all complete with intakes, carbs, linkages and exhaust manifolds, well done!

-
Back