340john just gave me my dream car!

-
congrats to both of you! This made my day to read all these posts and to know that there are still great people both young and old in this world. It is great that the two of you have helped each other more than you realize. You both will remember this for the rest of your lives. Keep it up!, Joe

Thanks for sharing your story!

340john, what an incredible way to pass the torch to a younger generation...
And I'm not referring to the car, but you're generosity as a mentor.

burg

This is the very best story I've read in a looooooooong time. How cool that you guys met here on FABO!!!!!!!!

Great job on mentoring this young man John :thumleft::thumbup::thumleft::thumbup: =D>

With people like John, there is hope for humanity. We just need more people to take an interest in the younger generation, and lead them away from their ipods and video games.

Great story about both of you! Outstanding of John to do that for you and great job for earning what he gave you. You're both to be commended.

Awesome!! Reminds me of Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino when he gives the Torino to that Korean kid who helped him do all that work at the end instead of his greedy family who drooled over it,lol.

Wow! What a great heartwarming story. John you obviously have a heart of gold and are a blessed individual.
Kid, congrats on graduating and staying on the right path! It aint always easy but it pays off in the long run.
Just absolutely remarkable! Thanks guys!!

He has set the bar for us all everyone of us know a child that might need a little help or encouragement. Some of these kids just need someone to set them in the right direction and you have changed them for life. I thing both these people deserve a round of applause.

O my goodness :colors: This sure made my day reading this, Thank you John :D
Wow!!!

This is so awesome!!

You are both very special people... Thanks for sharing your story.

This is one of the coolest things I have read in a very long time!

-
Back