[WANTED] 3418623 exh. manifold

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you be more specific about "late"???

Gil, there are two kinds of 340 manifolds. 68-70 & 71-73.

68-70 manifolds are the High Performance manifolds that are currently reproduced.

Im looking for the latter 71-73 RH manifold.

Do you have any 340 manifolds?

Last edited:
Gil, there are two kinds of 340 manifolds. 68-70 & 71-73.

68-70 manifolds are the High Performance manifolds that are currently reproduced.

Im looking for the LATER 71-73 RH manifold.

Do you have any 340 manifolds???
I'll have to look?? I just didn't know if you were looking for a particular year/date?? Some folks want an exact month/year.

I'll have to look?? I just didn't know if you were looking for a particular year/date?? Some folks want an exact month/year.

My drivers side is stamped 1/15/74. It’s for a 360 but same as 340 in form and function. It would be a bonus if the date was the same, however, it’s not real important as the date stamp on the inside of the RH manifold.
Thanks

Last edited:
How about to Oklahoma? 74801.

Might be cheaper since it’s closer.

Yes, OK would be a lot cheaper!! If you know someone there who has a business address it will be even cheaper!!

Yes, OK would be a lot cheaper!! If you know someone there who has a business address it will be even cheaper!!
I do. PM me with a price you are wanting and I can give you the address for a shipping quote.

I do. PM me with a price you are wanting and I can give you the address for a shipping quote.
OK, but I'm not going to ask much for the manifold as shipping is so high and you need it more than me. Will send you a PM, you tell me what you consider a good (great) price???

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back