35 year mopar cars and parts collection purchase!

-
Sweet score! I'll be curious how much of that ends up in FABO members hands,LOL!

Nice score. Must be hard to beat that. FYI I'm very very interested in orginal 7.00x13 Goodyear Power Cushion whitewalls or black walls in mint or NOS condition.

I think some of those parts will make it back to California
I am looking for 68 Dart custom 2 dr side trim (large spear engraved "dart custom") ...all of it
I saw some of it in one picture
Also a factory 340 high stall is on my list and back-glass rubber seal for 67 Valiant and last a factory disc brake set up big bolt pattern

thanks again
Bruce B.

I think some of those parts will make it back to California
I am looking for 68 Dart custom 2 dr side trim (large spear engraved "dart custom") ...all of it
I saw some of it in one picture
Also a factory 340 high stall is on my list and back-glass rubber seal for 67 Valiant and last a factory disc brake set up big bolt pattern

thanks again
Bruce B.
Hey Bruce, let me see what I can find for ya.
64 valiant rear bumper ......thanks bonehead
I have a bunch of bumpers in the semi, I might have what you are looking for in there. I will get back to you on that.

WOW!!! Nice find. Glad it went to someone who is not gonna scrap it all. Will probably be getting a hold of you later for some trim parts for my 65 Dart. Keep us posted on all the goodies.

That wagon looks familiar
It is for sale! Just going thru the car now to make sure everything is up to par. It's a sweet little wagon.
WOW!!! Nice find. Glad it went to someone who is not gonna scrap it all. Will probably be getting a hold of you later for some trim parts for my 65 Dart. Keep us posted on all the goodies.
You just let me know, I have every single piece of trim for a 65 dart that you could imagine.

What about 66 dart tail lights?? Dibs for another member if you have some
I guarantee I have atleast one set, I just need to dig them out. When the semi gets here I will be going through all of the boxes first. I will let you know what I find!

Great haul there!! If you have a set of inner door skins for a 73 Duster (all black vinyl covered) Please let me know. Thanks, Tom

Any RB 4 speeds/bells? Quick, make another post! look at your post#`s
Thanks for the heads up!!! I dont know about big block bells, I know I saw a couple small block ones for sure. I will take a look and let you know if I find one.
Once in a lifetime find Congratulation!
Thanks man. That's what I have been telling myself since saturday morning, never again will this happen!!
Great haul there!! If you have a set of inner door skins for a 73 Duster (all black vinyl covered) Please let me know. Thanks, Tom
Will do Tom!

I found a few pics on my phone that I wanted to share with y'all.

Attachments

• 2011-08-13_10-53-58_374.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 220
  • 2011-08-13_10-53-37_12.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 231
  • 2011-08-13_09-26-06_765.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 2011-08-13_09-25-51_517.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 2011-08-13_09-26-25_539.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 230
Man I just saw this post. If you need storage space let me know I have a mostly empty 2 car gerage. And can store stuff if needed. Let me know and I'll clean the junk up off the floor should be able to squeeze a few pallets in there (about 10 or so) until you have time to get to them. If you need help sorting it all also let me know I'm willing to help you. But I'm only available on saterday afternoons and on Sunday's. In return I'm looking for a 1970-73 duster hood bumper and grill. Or maybe some other tradethat we can agree on. Shoot me a pm if your interested.

-
Back