35 year mopar cars and parts collection purchase!

-
Man I just saw this post. If you need storage space let me know I have a mostly empty 2 car gerage. And can store stuff if needed. Let me know and I'll clean the junk up off the floor should be able to squeeze a few pallets in there (about 10 or so) until you have time to get to them. If you need help sorting it all also let me know I'm willing to help you. But I'm only available on saterday afternoons and on Sunday's. In return I'm looking for a 1970-73 duster hood bumper and grill. Or maybe some other tradethat we can agree on. Shoot me a pm if your interested.

I might just take you up on that. Semi will be here this weekend. I will let you know what happens. Also, I have some pictures of the 6.1 fiasco. Stock pistons in a motor "supposedly" built for a blower.

Wow thats alot of stuff!!! When you get ready to start selling stuff let me know. I would like to come by and see what all you got, bound to be something i need in all that stuff!
Good score.

Wow thats alot of stuff!!! When you get ready to start selling stuff let me know. I would like to come by and see what all you got, bound to be something i need in all that stuff!
Good score.

That sounds like a plan. The semi trailer will be here this weekend, then the fun begins. Being that you are local you are more than welcome to stop by anytime.

I guarantee I have atleast one set, I just need to dig them out. When the semi gets here I will be going through all of the boxes first. I will let you know what I find!

Thats great thanks!! Or the member I put dibs for is pettybludart

Hey cool find-Looking for rear sill plates for a 70 Duster---Let me know--Steve

That sounds like a plan. The semi trailer will be here this weekend, then the fun begins. Being that you are local you are more than welcome to stop by anytime.

Sounds like you need to plan a little get together for the local guys. Lol

Hey cool find-Looking for rear sill plates for a 70 Duster---Let me know--Steve
I will let you know what I find.
Sounds like you need to plan a little get together for the local guys. Lol
You got that right!
WOW'!!!!!!!..what a find, always have needs will pm

Moe
I got your pm. I am looking for a set of panels for you.
do you have any parts of a 62 Valiant
I dont know if there is any 62 stuff. As soon as I go thru all of the pallets I will have a better idea of exactly what we have and I will let you know for sure.

WOW!!! That is the mother load! Any 67 Dart fenders??:prayer:
It's unreal huh! I have been spending half the day just moving things around the shop in preperation of the semi truck's arrival lol. I don't believe there are any 67 fenders. Lots of earlier and later ones. I can't say for sure yet, so I will keep you posted.

I wanted to update the thread. The semi delivery was delayed until today, of course when its 115 degrees! Brutal day to say the least. There are quite a few people that have pm'ed me with their parts needs, and I want to let you all know as soon as I can get thru all of this stuff I will get back to you asap. There is way more stuff than I even realized. I took some photos of todays delivery. We also recieved two more cars, that leaves just two back in san jose. So here it is!

Attachments

• DSCN3221.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN3222.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCN3225.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 161
  • DSCN3226.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCN3227.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN3228.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCN3229.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCN3231.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 175
man you got some stuff to deal with there. like i said let me know what you need help with.

BTW looking for a 70-73 duster hood bumper and grill. (need everything except fenders) to swap out my 75 stuff. if you got it/some of it, shoot me a price

I guess shipping was expensive but Bob sounds happy about it. You got a deal.

You sir are correct.

Here are a couple more pics from today. Matching up and cleaning door panels. A couple random photos of the pile's of trim. What has me worried is this is just the stuff that we could fit in our pickup's. We have a semi trailer still lol. OH BOY!!!
how much do u want for that blue rear package tray.it goes above the rear seat. will it fit a in a 73 dart? do u have a good used headliner for a 73 dart?

man you got some stuff to deal with there. like i said let me know what you need help with.

BTW looking for a 70-73 duster hood bumper and grill. (need everything except fenders) to swap out my 75 stuff. if you got it/some of it, shoot me a price
I've got a hood off of a 73 duster. Its nice. $75 and its yours. No bumper or grill.
I guess shipping was expensive but Bob sounds happy about it. You got a deal.
Bob is such a nice guy, we talked for quite a while when I was at his place. He was ready to let it go.
how much do u want for that blue rear package tray.it goes above the rear seat. will it fit a in a 73 dart? do u have a good used headliner for a 73 dart?

That panel you saw in the pic is in pretty rough shape. I haven't come across any headliners as of yet. I will let you know if one comes up.

-
Back