35 Years Ago Today

-

MOPARMITCH

Mekong Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My best friend, the love of my life, married me 35 years ago today. Over all those years, we have been through many trials and tribulations. I can honestly say, that I don't think that I would still be alive today, had I not met this Angel. She has been the unselfish Mother to our three children, the glue that has held our Family together many times. She works hard behind the scene and will accept no credit. She supported my decision to go into business 33 years ago. She is a caring loving soul, that no one can disclaim, and she is a 12 year brain tumor survivor! We have truly been blessed by God as a Family and we are most grateful for that. To celebrate our 35 years, Sue and I will be taking a trip to Vienna in September.

Attachments

• Sweetheart Dinner 12 012z.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 190
Congratulations to you and your lovely wife, Mitch. That's another Milestone in your lives. Vienna is absolutely gorgeous. Hope you both have a wonderful trip.

For our 35th, Joyce and I went to Scandinavia.

Now that is a great tribute to the one you love. I am happy for you guys.

Congratulations!! This is going to be a groovy day at your home today I bet :color:

Congratulations to you and your wife may GOD BLESS YOU with many more. My wife and I will make that milestone in September.

Happy Anniversary! People just don't stay together as long anymore, have a great time in Vienna!

Congratulations to both you and your beautiful wife! Sounds like a true match made in heaven.
If I may say so......looks like you are showing the bride what you have planned for later. ..lol."the round present" lol

Congratulations, my wife and I have been together for 18 years.

-
Back