360 block ID question

-

ALEX NEILL

Soup Sandwich
Reaction score
Well guys,
it's been a month or so. Just got going on the 1973 plymouth valiant resto. bought a 360 from a guy for down the road. number on the block reads 4045601380. on the passenger side there are some numbers that read 12-30-75. I think this might be the manufacturing date but i thought i would ask the pro's. i checked out a couple of site that help ID block numbers. I know it is a 360 but what do the all the numbers mean ?](*,). like my original posting indicated, I am trying to get the rust under control first and deal with the body work. trying to put some engine ideas together while the body work is being done. I think the stroker option might be the way to go. still have plenty of time though to decide. anyone know of a good reputable engine shop in eastern North Carolina ? I have talked to the guys at P&M performance in jacksonville. seem like some smart dudes. anyone know these guys. headed up north to RI to see the fam tomorrow so I will get some pics out in a few days of the body work thus far.

thanks guys,
soup sandwich

-
Back