360 call outs

-

75ddart

Reaction score
Almost finished with my 75 sport and was wondering if anyone here can tell me if the 75's had the 360 call outs on the fender near the Dart emblem, if so where is it properly located. Mine is an original 360 but doesn't have the punch holes for the emblem only the Dart and Sport. I believe the 360 was used on the 74 models but not sure if the emblems were installed on the 75's. With the car being over 30 years old someone may have replaced the fenders, who knows. Any help with this info would be great, Thanks in advance.

I dont know about 75 models but my 74 is a 360 car and never had 360 fender emblems when i got it in 1976, it also does not have holes for the stud mounted 360 emblem. I am
pretty sure the emblems for these cars were stick ons- I remember a guy ordering emblems from chrysler in about 1977 - he put them on his dodge pickup and i watched him peel and stick them on. I still regret not ordering about 10 sets for myself.

The only call out I remember would be added to the stripe, but I don't think that is stock, or actually, know for sure.

Screw it! Add it on! Lettem know.

-
Back