360 Dart roll out!!

-
Doesn't matter,Hemi. The damn thing,runs. Nice to see you ,in the black again.....

worked..and sound good...and again..good luck

It sounds good Todd. Not to be a negative nellie, but might you reconsider an air filter for the carb. IF for some reason you get a pop through the carb and that foam catches fire (and it will) it will suck right down into the carb.

I would suggest garage wall art for that filter. :D

It sounds good Todd. Not to be a negative nellie, but might you reconsider an air filter for the carb. IF for some reason you get a pop through the carb and that foam catches fire (and it will) it will suck right down into the carb.

I would suggest garage wall art for that filter. :D
Normally don`t run an air cleaner. That is on there for traveling down the road on a trailer. Forgot to take it off.

Normally don`t run an air cleaner. That is on there for traveling down the road on a trailer. Forgot to take it off.

Cool, just wasn't sure if you were aware of the hazards from those foam air cleaners.

We have it blocked at work...... I just by passed the filter and looked at it.. Such a nice motor to have that $15 air cleaner on it...:pukerigh:

I red it and understand it.. It just kills me to see someone build such a nice car with an outstanding motor in it and have that filter on it.

I love the car... Motor looks and sounds fantastic... To be fare I see those filters on some cars rolling across the big auction blocks also.. And I just shake my head.. 70k car with that filter on it.

Love your car..

-
Back