[WANTED] 360 engine

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any interest in a 98 360, been on stand for 4 years in corner of garage? Only known problem was/is stripped spark plug on 1 head. Turned it over and oiled it 1st couple of years. Complete oil pan to barrel intake. Even have serpentine belt setup from front of it. It's a roller cam.
Price is free, and I work in Princeton.
Can get you pics tomorrow or Tuesday after work. LMK...
(Reason for selling, went with 340 stoker)

Any interest in a 98 360, been on stand for 4 years in corner of garage? Only known problem was/is stripped spark plug on 1 head. Turned it over and oiled it 1st couple of years. Complete oil pan to barrel intake. Even have serpentine belt setup from front of it. It's a roller cam.
Price is free, and I work in Princeton.
Can get you pics tomorrow or Tuesday after work. LMK...
(Reason for selling, went with 340 stoker)
YES, DEFINITLY INTERESTED

Dont need pics, from Haubstatdt, No phone numbers or email addresses in public posts - send that info via private conversation I will come look at it,Thanks.
It's kinda buried in a corner, and will take a little bit to dig it out. Give me an hour, and I'll send you A couple. May be something your not interested in...?
Ttyl.

I have a real nice 5.9 crank, rods, and pistons from my '98 donor for my 408 project. If any of these will help, I'll donate them for the price of shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back