360 flywheel wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had this prob when changing from a318 to 360 in a truck Mopar Action(i believe it was )ran an art and gave dimentions and locations for drilling a 318FW for ex bal 360 to go back the other way plugs were turned cut and silver soldered in --yes im in BFE and ya gotta do what ya gotta do

i had this prob when changing from a318 to 360 in a truck Mopar Action(i believe it was )ran an art and gave dimentions and locations for drilling a 318FW for ex bal 360 to go back the other way plugs were turned cut and silver soldered in --yes im in BFE and ya gotta do what ya gotta do

thanks, yeah somoeone told me that you can do some work to a 318/340 flywheel to make it work as an ex balanced 360 flywheel, but im on a very tight time limit for building this so i need something that could just use a good resurfacing and throw in. Ive looked at brand new and couldnt believe the price.

here is how to redrill a 318/340 to a 360 flywheel...

did you call passon performance? i know when i talked to him he had used ones laying around.

318 340 flywheel to a 360.gif

here is how to redrill a 318/340 to a 360 flywheel...

did you call passon performance? i know when i talked to him he had used ones laying around.

thanks, i tried to call passion this weekend but must not of been buisness hours. Ill try them again today. Do you know if a flywheel that was on an externaly balanced 340 would work, it sounds like it was drilled just like this diagram.

The 340 flywheel external only has one drilled hole. wont work on a 360

The 340 flywheel external only has one drilled hole. wont work on a 360

thats what i was afraid of, im still looking for a used flywheel then. I found out passion perfomance wont sell them without completly reworking them and that cost damn near what a brand new one cost, i can do all the work so i just need a used 360 flywheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back