-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruzin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All, looking for a complete set of pulleys and all mounting brackets for an LA 360 I am getting rebuilt for my 72 dart (transplanting from /6 to 8). It is a car engine, not a truck engine. So, basically looking for crank pulley, water pump pulley, altenator bracket, power steering pump bracket, etc. The car I have just has power steering and thats it I am guessing. This is my first mopar motor build, so I want to make sure I get the right stuff I need. If I am missing anything, feel free to chime in. I have / 6 in it right now, so I don't know if I can use the power steering pump off the 6 on the 8 or not. Also looking for a set of 360 mid 70's truck motor mounts. I need a set of these for the swap over conversion from six to 8 without having to buy a conversion kit. No AC going in the car. Please PM me with what you may have. Thanks ahead of time for the help. Much appreciated.

I have dealt with both Jeff & Jerry (Dodge33) and Tony (whitepunkonnitro) and they are all good guys to deal with.

Mancini Racing also carries new repro pulleys for that vintage sb and alternator mounting brackets. You will have to get a V-8 power steering pump and brackets as the slant 6 ones won't work on a V-8.

I'm actually looking for upper alt bracket as well for 360. Whoever chimes in that isn't dealing with the op let me know. Don't need pulleys just alt bracket

I have water pump and crank pulley . The water pump has two groove and bottom has 3 so can be used with power steering if ur running that. Came off my car pm if interested. 40.00 shipped for set

Hey guys, I just got home and I appreciate all the help. KrazyKuda: I appreciate the power steering pump information. Looks like I will be needing all those items too. I may not get back with everyone tonight as I just got home from work and need to go pick up my daughter. 5:00 am comes quick for me for work. Thanks again for all the help. Great forum and people.

hELLO..iv got the pulleys .you need a double pulley for the crank and single for the w/p..iv got a matched set..all the p/s pump and brkts and alt and p/steering gear is easy for me to get ..all period correct...look thru some ot the forums on p/s and you will run across a bunch of pics I sent to another member it shows what is needed and how they bolt on.pm me if interested in some help..and the truck brkts are at hand also.j

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back