360 to a 904

-

Barrycuda

Mopar Maniac Guru
Reaction score
Hello..
I just got this nice 360 and I want to put it in my 65 cuda..I have a 904 in the cuda and I wanted to know do they make a torqueconverter with the weights on it for a 904 for the 360???? the reason I want to keep the 904 in it is the 904 has the 2 cables for shifting which is stock for the 65 cuda and I would like to keep it that way.. Or do I have to put the 727 in???. thank for any help on this ..... Barry :salut:

You can use a B&M balanced flex plate.With this flex plate you do not need weights on the converter.

Yes they make torque convertors for that application. I run a 904 behind my 360. One of those cables is your shift cable and the other is a kick down. If you did want to go with a 727 I do believe that it should be setup pretty similar, but I would stay with the 904.

Barrycuda said:
Hello..
I just got this nice 360 and I want to put it in my 65 cuda..I have a 904 in the cuda and I wanted to know do they make a torqueconverter with the weights on it for a 904 for the 360???? the reason I want to keep the 904 in it is the 904 has the 2 cables for shifting which is stock for the 65 cuda and I would like to keep it that way.. Or do I have to put the 727 in???. thank for any help on this ..... Barry :salut:

Hey Barry!

You can keep your 904 (I would too). We can still get the early converters for the 904. No problem on having it externally balanced for the 360 either. You can look here on my site , I can get you a Warrior converter for $275 (plus a FABO discount).

Chris

-
Back