-
Status
Not open for further replies.

texas360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I know it's not A body but you guys here are super smart. I need a windage tray and I also need and oil pan for a 360. I'm not sure if all car 360 pans are same or not, but need one that ay will fit a 73 charger K member.

I know it's not A body but you guys here are super smart. I need a windage tray and I also need and oil pan for a 360. I'm not sure if all car 360 pans are same or not, but need one that ay will fit a 73 charger K member.

I have these, I'm in TX 78626.
I believe the pan is for a B body, you'll have to look it up. It's an 876, and there was a baffle welded in, but I took the front section out. The rest is easily removable if you want, but I left it to limit sloshing under hard acceration
The Milodon tray has been trimmed to fit, and there is a small crack as shown. I don't have any more 360's, but the tray fits all smallblocks, so if you don't want it I will use it on another engine.
Make me an offer.

Last edited:
I think rear sump is a truck pan. Pan I'm looking for is similar to this

Screenshot_2016-06-08-07-12-15.png

20160608_080751.jpg

This is a center sump factory 360 car pan. I ran it on my Duster with no issues. It has the correct scallop to clear the steering center link and never leaked a drop.

How much you wanting? I called Mancini racing and there mildron windage tray new is $40. Not sure on oil pan. I always sold BB plans never sold sb so not sure what it's all worth. Also I'm in Burleson, TX. Your Georgetown correct?

1966 Valiant/Barracuda 360,What oil pan

Read Rapid Robert's comment about how the 876 sump starts 2" back from the front lip...as well as the various experiences with aftermarket pans.

I don't know. Don't really need to sell it, but it's just sitting in a box. There's two on ebay but both overpriced. Not sure what shipping would be, but the dimensions of the box are 24x12x8" and approximate weight is 8-10 lbs. Shoot me a pm ...er..."start a conversation" , and we'll figure it out.

Last edited:
They're pretty cheap as brand new items at Summit, just bought one myself

You also need the proper bolts to mount that windage tray.. I work in Burleson I can bring to work. Its up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back