Status
Not open for further replies.

breakstuff

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'll start with the 904, It need a rebuild. non lock up. $40

small block 727. I rebuilt it years ago and flogged the ever living crap out of it. It needs to be gone through again. The valve body has a transgo TF2 kit in it but to make a long story short I trashed it in a fit of rage, Will throw in a replacement one. I believe the kick down lever is a 5.0 ratio. Tail shaft bolts are also missing. $60

I am selling one of my two 360's, I need to keep a spare.

360 #1, Thats the grungy one missing all the tin. It turns by hand and is a 1977 casting. other than it being dirty I have no history on it.$200

360 #2 is the orange one. This one I'll sell as a short block only. No heads or intake. It's an 88 casting non roller. I put new rings and bearings, water pump, timing chain, oil pump, and a comp 262 cam. If someone wants this one over the grungy one, they can have the heads off Mr.Grungy (They will need refresh). I have run this engine in my Challenger but I didn't get a whole lot of driving time.$300

Engine and transmissions will need to be picked up in Adrian, MI. I cannot ship.

Attachments

• 360 77.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 602
  • 360 89.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 596
  • DSCN3292.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 963
I'll take the 904. I won't be able to pick it up until next Friday or Saturday though.

I might be interested in Mr. Orange too.

2.02 heads and what part of earth im on the corner of earth and uranus

The 2.02 heads stay with me. On Earth I'm on the border of Adrian, MI. As for Uranus.......That's where the Klingons found the captains log, can't remember the star date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back