-
Status
Not open for further replies.

askgene

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Guys,have a really,really nice 383 B Block TORKER intake just media blasted,comes with studs washers,nuts AND A FREE 60,000V Coil that bolts in front where the tapped hole are. this is a modern New box like coil,looks nice and will put coil close to Distributor ,MSD low resistance Coil Wire included. Pic's available,with and without coil!!! This is the newer style without the big egr,crossover ports...Any Questions..........thanx 4 ur time........Gene C

HOW I Leave THAT out.DUH! intake,studs,wahers,nuts,and Coil 150.00 plus shipping if still interested give me zip code so I can get proper estimate on fed-ex Me pay insurance. Want pics give email address....,Very,Very nice intake recommend a 1 inch spacer if fits under your hood,phenolic best or wood insulate ,keep carb and fuel cool.. open for top end, and 4 hole for more bottom end!!! studs long enough...good for 10 more HP 10-15 bucks tops on ebay......thanx for interest... G...

Im interested, can you send pics to "Email not allowed"
Start a conversation as per the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam this is messed up,wish I knew more about this site,Anyway bad news the torker is SOLD this morning SORRY,But have access to 2 two Street Dominators as good or better on higher HP engines,Chk Hot Rods Mopar 383 manifold test Part 1 and 2 and compare numbers they torker,street dom,M-1 all within 1-2 hp in part one 450hp engine but on the Part 2 test 550hp the M-1 and street dominator run away from the Torker the street dominator fits under stock hood they are rare and might be 20-30 bucks more than 150,they are on ebay for 299 and 250,But I could do 180 plus 18 for shippin tw/insurance 2-3 day fed-ex Let me know I'll send pic's if interested........Gene

Ty I'm new here and don't really know how this works . If your trying to be funny,get lost,if u r interested in my manifold be nice..........G from NYC ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back