383-S hood inserts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
They are on my 67 cuda and are in good shape......all studs intact, some minor pitting but great drivers.
I don't want to mislead anyone as it just not my style. I just found out the 383-S inserts are quite rare but am unsure of that. To be honest, I just want to find an 8.75 RE and thought someone might be needing these inserts. And trade.
I have found this site to be a great resource and do not want to alienate anyone. I have no problem keeping the inserts and am willing and able to buy a 8.75.
I am still looking for the stock inserts for my 67 and don't really need the 383-S ones.

Thanks,Mike

Hi,
They are on my 67 cuda and are in good shape......all studs intact, some minor pitting but great drivers.
I don't want to mislead anyone as it just not my style. I just found out the 383-S inserts are quite rare but am unsure of that. To be honest, I just want to find an 8.75 RE and thought someone might be needing these inserts. And trade.
I have found this site to be a great resource and do not want to alienate anyone. I have no problem keeping the inserts and am willing and able to buy a 8.75.
I am still looking for the stock inserts for my 67 and don't really need the 383-S ones.

Thanks,Mike

I have some of the 1967 inserts PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back